As seen on The Block, Unitex DrySeal is a penetrating clear sealer designed for use over porous, dry textured surfaces, such as Unitex Veneto, Dry-Texture Range and Uni-Rock.
Dry Seal provides excellent hydrophobic water pearling/beading effect, forming a physical barrier to water and migration while maintaining substrate breathability.
Apply directly from pail. Coverage is 5-15m2/L.
Size: 5L or 15L pail
Suitable for: Unitex Dry Textures, Veneto, Uni-Rock and Redi-Texture
Apply with: Roll, Brush, Spray, or sponge for very smooth surfaces
Safe Use: Refer to the SDS
- Provide complete system in-situ sample for Architect and Builder approval
- Apply only onto clean, dry and well-bound surfaces
- Mask up all adjoining surfaces, windows, and non-masonry works
- All mastic-filled expansion joints to be complete and dry prior to Unitex® DrySeal application
- No cold joints – complete all areas floor to floor, and from control joint to control joint
When applying Unitex® DrySeal please consider the following:
- Apply between 100C and 350C ambient temperature
- Allow 2 hour drying time before top coating in Summer, and 4 hours in Winter
- Apply only after all Textures, patching repairs and expansion joint mastic are dry and cured